Saturday, September 15, 2012

A new beginning!

The idea for this blog came to me in the wee hours of the morning, when I'd much preferred to have still been in a deep cycle of REM sleep. But since that wasn't the case, I'm glad that this blog popped in, as it made it slightly easier to be awake so early on a Saturday morning.

This blog is going to be an attempt at showcasing ways to integrate technology into the ever-changing elementary school classroom. The first project to go public is being dubbed "TweetWrite" as I attempt to introduce my fourth graders to the art of tweeting.

While this may or may not be a successful experience, the key word is experience. We can all learn loads from experiences- positive and negative. In fact, as Thomas Edison said, "I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work." Well, we're going to hold that as our motto of the moment and see how much we can learn in the process!

Enjoy!
Ms. Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment